Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Golden Stream . . . refreshing!

Yes, that's right. The bottled water is named "Golden Stream" and I drink Golden stream to keep my stream golden as Lisa likes to say.

The Indian food, ooops I mean food has been hit and miss. Although often tasty it has been surprisingly hard to find the super spicey food we expected we would find here. We have been reduced to begging for hot food. To be fair, food in the tourist areas has been far milder than the food away from the tourist trail.

After three months of beef-laden Argentina, we have gone vegetarian. And its a good thing there are fans in our hotel rooms. If you know what I mean. But to dispell the myth of Deli-belly we have remained healthy and regular.

3 Comments:

At February 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I drank Golden Stream in San Francisco. It was like salty like ling hing mui.

 
At February 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet that's not the 1st time don has bathed in a golden stream. He he he.
Troy

 
At February 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see chunneling addressed anywhere? I mean if your gonna talk about gas and urine where's the poop?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home