Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Fishermen in Varkala, India


Fishermen in Varkala, India
Originally uploaded by crisis-tour.
Usually the communists are completely incompetent preferring to talk, talk, talk and never accomplishing anything, but the State of Kerala is an exception to the rule. In the 1970s land reforms have paved the way for high literacy rates (higher than the USA) and less extreme poverty. "Viva la Revolucion!" as Che would say.

And Lisa's new friend Sabu is a communist fisherman.

3 Comments:

At February 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa doesn't love a fisherman. She loves me. OK, so get this straight, Lisa loves me. She like to gaze into my eyes/thighs, dream like a comatose mental patient with a fever, and love me.

She doesn't like communist fishermen. No. I earnestly disagree. She loves me.

 
At February 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this net pulling an Olympic event? If not, it should be.

 
At February 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee for communism! Maybe it was just too cold in Europe for it to work correctly...I guess this important ingredient was listed as a footnote in the manifesto...
-Mary Berry fe fi fo knocked up fairy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home