Saturday, March 04, 2006

Happy Valentines Day/ Happy 2nd Anniversary!!!




Everyday's the 14th . . .
Happy Anniversary to Mau and Don!!!

If I could find a mountain top around here I'd climb it and shout, "I LOVE MY DONNIE!!!!!"
I know everyone is sticking their fingers down their throats right now trying to puke on their computer screens, but I don't even give a care! I LOVE DON!

Okay now Don is blushing and puking!

For our special day we went out to the nicest bestest restaurant in 100 km. Khao Mao Khao Fung was designed by a Thai botanist and features babbling brooks flowing through manicured lawns from ponds full of colorful coi and catfish in a lake surrounded by palms, plumeria, hibiscus, and billions of orchids everwhere. The food is pretty good although they have a tendency to bring dishes other than the ones you ordered. And they have several baby elephants roaming the gardens playing mood music on drums and keyboards.

1 Comments:

At April 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such beautiful flora & fauna! But did you seen any horrible insects?
DR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home